There’s only 43 bugs remaining!
With 12 bugs smashed since the last update, an additional 9 bugs showed up. For those following along, here’s a full update to the complete list of bugs!
The Bug List
(Serious bugs are in bold text. New bugs are marked with “NEW.”)
- Bug #922 – Theft of the Rabbit doesn’t work.
- Bug #1042 – Implement reaction defaults.
- Bug #1101 – Inablitiy to select Furres to enter bed at certain times.
- Bug #601 – Visual resource discrepancy (Intermittent / Cannot Reproduce)
- Bug #689 – Action list suddenly moved to the right upon starting a turn (Intermittent / Cannot Reproduce)
- Bug #671 – Give unique names to Furres in the scene (Sweet Sue A, Sweet Sue B, etc.)
- Bug #901 – The following cards need to be implemented: Beastrider, Lucas and Rose, The Grapevine, Togetherness, Yarl the Voyeur
- NEW Bug #1073 – Putting about 50 Furres into bed soft-locks the game.
- NEW Bug #1079 – If both sides mulligan and the second player gets the first turn, the second player will start their first turn with 0 AP instead of 5 AP.
- NEW Bug #1135 – If you accidentally select the wrong Furres to enter bed, you should be able to remove Furres from bed before clicking “Done.”
- NEW Bug #715 – We’ve identified a few fixes that will make the bed step flow smoother
- Bug #1090 – Add “minimize/maximize” button to the player’s hand.
- Bug #665 – Disallow login in multiple locations
- Bug #881 – Deckbuilder: Auto-sort cards in a deck by card type
- Bug #701 – View cards instead of sprites – mode change option
- Bug #756 – Unusual Copy/paste behavior
- Bug #758 – When a skill asks to name a card, add a text box to filter down card names
- Bug #34 – Server support for adding friends and sharing decks
- Bug #589 – Deckbuilder: Auto-save / warnings when closing the window
- Bug #610 – Changing decks in deckbuilder causes the client to lag for a few seconds before switching.
- Bug #30 – Missing an art asset
- Bug #1059 – Action choice intermittently flickers when mouse pointer sits between two choices.
- Bug #1065 – “View Collection” skills and flavor are in the wrong spots.
- Bug #1108 – Card corners – minor aesthetic visual issue with major complexity to fix.
- Bug #1113 – Show costs of activated skills
- Bug #1114 – Differently colored stamina meter for Multi-orgasmic Furres’ first time in the scene.
- Bug #707 – Show usernames in chat, etc. instead of “Player A” & “Player B”
- Bug #717 – Add visual representations of furre pleasure, exhaustion, and orgasming. Add other visual elements to polish gameplay.
- Bug #785 – Deckbuilder: If you click the filter buttons really fast a bunch of times, the spacing of the card list might glitch for a moment
- Bug #23 – Visual consistency for button hover states
- Bug #613 – Show invalid decks (grayed out) during bedroom selection
- Bug #615 – Unique tab names for bedrooms
- Bug #630 – Linux – Unity window graphical error – ‘dwm tiling manager’
- Bug #631 – Linux – Resolution and collision box issues
- Bug #674 – Alt-Enter / Fullscreen causes issues
- Bug #678 – Add timestame to chat messages
- NEW Bug #1127 – Sometimes, Furres will bunch themselves together on the screen, making it hard to read their stats.
- NEW Bug #1128 – Sometimes, if you go to another tab in FurO, then return to your game tab, your cards in hand will flicker for one frame.
- NEW Bug #1130 – Add tooltips to cards
- NEW Bug #1131 – Camera zoom issue
- Bug #660 – Remove unused art assets from client builds
- NEW Bug #32 – Need a Terms and Conditions page.
Blasted Bugs (12)
- Fix #604 – Added icons to the Refresh / Don’t Refresh option box
- Fix #712 – In-game timer now shows
- Fix #1115 – Missed an art asset
- Fix #1116 – Corrected AP cost for Mage, Keeper of Tomes
- Fix #1118 – Visual scrollbar issue fixed
- Fix #1104 – Fix Aurora’s sprite
- Fix #784 – Letter not longer get lost in the scaling of text.
- Fix #688 – Up and Down Arrow keys in bug report window no longer cause cursor to jump multiple lines, instead of moving one line
- Fix #605 – Bug report window gained a scrollbox
- Fix #609 – Deleted decks are now removed immediately.
- Fix #1091 – The active player must no longer press Pass (or React) twice when making said selection.
- Fix #1097 – The inactive player’s Forfeit button works.
So what does it all mean?
Not all of these bugs will be fixed before the beta release. For example, a lot of the “Visual” bugs are very minor and they don’t affect a lot of players.
Furoticon Online will be ready for beta launch in the first half of 2016. After its release, we wil be focusing on completing all the features we promised.
Any questions about our progress? Feel free to ask! Thank you!